The mission of Managed Work Services is to enhance the St. Louis Metropolitan community through the creation of employment opportunities for individuals that lead to self-sufficiency and assisting area businesses in becoming more effective with recruiting and retaining employees.
Managed Work Services is St. Louis’ only social enterprise staffing agency. MWSstl does much more than help people find jobs and connect companies with employment ready entry-level workers. Our profits recirculate into the community through education, literacy and training programs, transportation aid, counseling programs, career assistance and several additional supportive services that positively affect the lives of area residents. Using Managed Work Services for your hiring needs is both a prudent business and community investment.
MWSstl Business Options:
- Perform Outsourcing Activities on Behalf of an Employer
- Temporary Staffing/Short term on-site support
- Temporary to Direct Hire/Long term on-site support
- Managed Work Sites/Full time on-site supervision
The MWSstl Connection:
- Between employers and skilled workers
- Between profits and production
- Between stability and performance
- Between your bottom line and success
Managed Work Services is a division of Employment Connection, a regional non-profit agency created “to assist individuals with limited opportunities to self-sufficiency through employment”.